Episcopal Schools are populated by families of diverse religious, cultural, and economic backgrounds. Episcopalians believe that our life is founded on the life of Jesus, and that as a Church we are called to offer the redeeming love of God to all people. Episcopal schools are a concrete expression of the Church’s care for young people and their families, and of the belief that God calls us to love all God’s children.
- An Episcopal school is comprehensive and inclusive.
- The unity of an Episcopal school is based on rite and tradition, rather than doctrine.
- An Episcopal school values reason as a way to true understanding.
- An Episcopal school has a concern for the well-being of society.
- An Episcopal school is founded on love.